Football Means Hope by Football Tribe Iran

by Behnam Zafarzadeh, Chief Editor of Football Tribe Iran


Russia 2018 World cup will start in 5 days and many star players will miss the tournament due to his managers’ decisions; players like Leroy Sane, Radja Naingolan, and Mauro Icardi.

Of course, I'll never be a professional player and never have a chance to participate in a world cup but I understand their feelings very well because I have a similar experience when I was a schoolboy.

I was 13 and one the best players in our school but skinny and fragile. However, I had missed the team of the school selection for two years, I was confident that I would be in the final selection that year. But the selection regulation was against me. We had to shoot the ball for a long distance and it was a huge obstacle for me. It’s obvious that I failed and had dropped again so I cried when I returned to the home.

My mom went to the school next day and spoke to our PE teacher and he accepted to give me a chance. But I attended just in one training session and even didn’t change my clothes. I didn’t want to be an imposed player so left the tea,


It was very heart-broken and had been with me for a while but like football, always there is next season in the life. You just have to forget bad things and try hard to reach to the next goals.

Feel the Passion
#JOINTHETRIBE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Day Malaysian Boys Made History in China by Football Tribe Malaysia

I Couldn’t Ask for More! by Football Tribe Arabia

"Taijin No Sato" by Football Tribe Thailand